Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Follow by Email!

These days, We all lead very busy lives and it can be hard to find the time to sit and peruse your favorite sites. Before having Eli, my favorite past-time was sitting on my porch with a glass of wine or coffee (depends of time of day) and perusing my favorite blogs.  Husband and I had our favorite TV shows we used to love to watch...  Now?  We are lucky to even get an hour of TV in our day.      

So as I continue to streamline this blog with content and features, I keep all of this in mind.  With that, you can now subscribe to my blog via email!  We all check our emails daily, (or hourly as I do sometimes), so now you can see my posts and/or updates (who knows, you might even see free printables!). 
To get you an idea of what is to come, here are a just a few posts I am working on:
• Backyard update is finally happening!
• Time Management Challenge - Update
• Personal posts of Faith

Thanks for checking in!

Bjs*
  

*this is short for Beijinhos which means kisses in Portuguese


No comments:

Post a Comment